New to amigurumi?
Want to make your own mini crochet doll?
This course is for you!
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know in order to make your very own mini crochet doll - patterns included!
Through a series of detailed video lessons, I'll show you step-by-step how to crochet these dolls from start to finish, including:
- an overview of all tools you'll need
- how to work the Magic Circle
- how to work in the round using continuous rounds and joined rounds
- how much stuffing to use
- how to use plastic safety eyes (and when NOT to use them)
- how to attach the pieces of the dolls together evenly and securely
- how to embroider fine face details (i.e. noses, eyelashes, mouths, etc.)
- video tutorials showing how to make each section of the patterns included FREE with this course
- and so much more!
By the end of the course, you will have a firm understanding of the basics of amigurumi. Whether you want to make a doll that looks just like you or a doll that looks like Harry Potter, you'll have the tools - and the skills - to make a little crocheted doll styled after just about anyone you could imagine!
Join me for a crash course full of crafty fun!
Hey there! I'm Alex, and I'm so excited that you'll be joining me for this course. It's going to be a lot of fun! I've been crocheting for 7 years and I am obsessed with all things yarny and nerdy.
Ready to get crafty? Let's begin!